Elite Wedding and Event Planning
Your Life, Reimagined
Special Occasions and Event Planner
We are the all event and wedding planners and decorators. Weddings, Themed Parties, Birthday Parties, Bridal and baby showers, corporate & church functions, quince's, bar/bat-mitzvah, etc. Anything worth celebrating, we are here! Centerpieces, ceiling treatments, wall draping, and up lighting. We will painlessly guide you through your event, from start to finish ensuring your perfect day is achieved on time and on budget. No matter how big or small, we want to help you plan and design a one of a kind, amazing event that reflects your own personal style.
Support That Makes a Difference
you've been Asked and said Yes. Now what?
* Enjoy the moment share your great news with family and friends!!!
* GET A MANICURE! Your ring will look great and lets be honest its going to be all over social media right?
* Make an appointment with an event planner (most offer the 1st consultation FREE - and know the best deals on designers, venues/dj's/florist bakers, etc..)
* Start crunching numbers. This will be your first daunting task as we know it may not be fun,But make a list of wants and dislikes, What you want out of your venue,(church vs outside wedding) also reception ( how elaborate or simple the reception) Decide How many guest (estimate), This will start to give you a preliminary budget. There is no use taking trips to see venues before finding out how much it will all eventually cost (AGAIN-great area to discuss with your event planner).
* Begin thinking of dates and time of year for your big day some things to concider (remember some venues actually offer discounts during off season dates and sometimes a Sunday could cost less than a Saturday or even time of the day will impact the cost.
* Start searching for upcoming local bridal shows to have fun with your bridesmaids and begin getting ideas.
Guidance & Inspiration
You have been charged with planning a party. Whether your party is for a birthday, sweet 16 or quinceañera, anniversary, graduation or retirement, baby or bridal shower, family or school reunion, or even a formal, the things you will need to consider are the same.